Google Ads- PPC Course Training in Delhi
Google Adwords Training in Delhi
Our Pay Per Click training program is suited for individuals who are interested in gaining in-depth knowledge in paid search engine marketing practices. This training course provides a detailed and practical approach to developing, structuring and managing a successful and cost effective Search Engine Marketing advertising campaign. Our PPC training Course mainly focuses on the top 3 search engines – Google, Yahoo and Bing (MSN). This training program will cover all the practical aspects of Google Adwords, targeting best practices for Adwords campaign structure, keyword selection, ad position preferences, and creative optimization.
We all know that simply having a website developed for your business in not enough these days. In order to make sure the business website is actually delivering results, it should be optimized and marketed properly, particularly from the perspective of search engine.
This is the reason why the demand of SEM or Search Engine Marketing has soared so much these days. A lot of professionals from the arena of online marketing are going afterGoogle ads training in delhi
SEM courses, and in case you too are looking for it, we can surely help you out. At WTD, we offer Google AdWords PPC courses training in Delhi, which are backed by highly experienced faculty members.Due to rising demand for Pay Per Click Marketers across the globe, skilled PPC specialists can afford the luxury to choose and pick their jobs. One can also use these skills to start their own entrepreneurial start-ups which are highly profitable.
PPC Course training duration & class timings
There are prerequisite for learning PPC Course training in delhi. This course is suitable for those who are interested in digital marketing and who want to develop themselves in internet advertising. The PPC course duration in delhi may vary based on the type of course learning choice you make based on your availability. We have training centers conduct the class on regular, weekend and fast track class.
Regular class starts from 7.00 AM in the morning till 9.00 PM in the evening on all week days with 2-4 hours of course with class time slots like 7:00 AM to 9:00AM, 10:00AM to 2:00PM, 3:00PM to 5:00PM, 6:00PM to 8:00PM. This can be accommodated based on your flexibility. Regular batch consist of 8 members per course with 42 days of class.
Weekend class conducted only on Saturday & Sundays including national holidays which usually from 9.00 AM in the morning till 5.00 PM on all weekends with 4-8 hours of course with class. Weekend batch consist of 11 members per course with 18 days of class.
Fast track PPC class in delhi conducted only demand basis with full 6-8 hours of continues training. This is recommended if you have urgency of completing PPC course. These class can be organized based on the availability of the trainer and you. Fast track batch consist of 5 members per course with 140 hours of class.
PPC Subject Content & Syllabus in Delhi
You need to understand on what part of syllabus is covered in your PPC Course training in delhi as part of the teaching content as it vary from one Training Centers to another. However we have taken the best suitable PPC course for your benefits.
1.2 Why there is need to do PPC
1.3 How PPC grow your business
1.4 Google Ad sense and Ad words
1.5 Adbrite, Chitika, Amazon and other PPC programs
1.6 Yahoo, MSN and Google PPC comparison
1.7 Google Ad Words structure
1.8 Set-up a PPC Campaign
1.9 Google Ad word Account Structure
2.1 Setting up a PPC Campaign
2.2 Google Ad word Account Structure
2.3 Setting up an Ad group within campaign
2.4 Using My Client Centre (MCC)
2.5 CTR, CPA, CPM
2.6 What is Impression?
2.7 How to make an effective ad?
2.8 What is “Cost/Conversion”?
2.9 How to increase CTR & Conversion
2.10 What is Tracking Code?
3.1 What is Keyword Research and analysis?
3.2 Researching PPC Keywords
3.3 Importance of target keywords and audiences
3.4 Selecting Keywords according to Geographical location
3.5 Analysing keywords of your competitors
3.6 Finding Keywords popularity & Global and local search Volume
3.7 Categorizing your ad campaigns to Ad groups
3.8 PPC Keywords tools and resources
4.1 Create Impressive and Effective Ads and Ad groups
4.2 Unique Title and character limits
4.3 Measurement of Title, Description URL
4.4 Ad that produce better ROI
4.5 Various examples of Successfully Effective ads
4.6 Creation of Landing pages and Destination URL’s
5.1 What is Quality Score in PPC?
5.2 How Quality Score Effect your bids and rankings?
5.3 How to Increase Position on Search?
5.4 Bid for Ad position
5.5 Define Bid for Each Keywords and Bid Management
5.6 User Define bids and Google Automatic Bids
5.7 Importance of bidding techniques
5.8 competitors Analysis for bidding
6.1 What is Landing Page?
6.2 Ads Versus Landing Page
6.3 Important of Landing Page
6.4 Optimize Your landing pages
6.5 How to Increase conversion rates
6.6 What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)
6.7 Use Calls to Action
7.1 Campaign Performance Reports
7.2 Keywords Performance Reports
7.3 Ad group Performance Reports
7.4 Ads Performance Reports
8.1 Google Ad word Tool
8.2 Keywords Spy
8.3 Google Ad word Editor
Benefits of Learning PPC :
Paid marketing is the most efficient way to reach out to digital consumers, accounting for more than 40% of all digital marketing budgets. Paying digital spending is increasing dramatically, and there is a huge global market for Pay-Per-Click experts.
Our Key Features of ppc course training in delhi :
- A total of 60 hours of blended learning
- More than a hundred live demonstrations of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and YouTube Ads tools are available.
- Several live industry-specific projects
- Ads that are compatible with Google Ads and Bing Ads Practicals for certification
- Work with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and conversion monitoring to improve your skills.
- Recognize the differences between display marketing, remarketing, and content marketing.
For knowing more about our PPC Training in Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a good & reputed digital marketing institute is an easy task if you take care of following things.
First ask yourself, what your precise expectation from the course & where you will apply your digital marketing skills or you want to start your online business.
Now most crucial things you need to check:
- Quality of faculty or trainers experience
- Does institute provide practical training on live projects?
- How many digital marketing certifications are provided by institute?
- How well they explain case studies & insights about paid SEO & PPC tools.
- Finally check if the offered certifications are demanding in digital marketing industry.
You can check about trainer experience by asking direct questions or can research about your proposed trainer on LinkedIn, before enrolling you must be aware who your trainer is and how flair he or she is in training on digital marketing techniques. In case you end up in an institute having a trainer with just 2 to 3 years experience you will spoil your career. So it’s important to know about experience and how flair he is in training.
There are a number of reasons why PPC advertising is a great option for any business. The main advantage is that PPC campaigns can be designed to suit very specific marketing goals. When you purchase PPC ads, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. In addition, if your ad costs reach a certain threshold, Google will give you an AdWords credit—and with that credit, you can start another PPC campaign right away. Whether your goal is increased brand awareness or increased sales, there’s likely an online advertising solution that will work for you! Read on to learn more about setting up and managing effective Pay-Per-Click campaigns.
Digital marketing course is designed in such a way that one can land in dream job easily. If you see the any job portal like Timesjob, Monster or Naukri.com you will find 8000 to 12000 digital marketing jobs at any moment. A digital marketer can earn starting from Rs. 15000 per month to Rs. 250000 INR per month. Average salary of 2 years experience is INR 3 Lakhs 38 thousand.
After completing digital marketing course you will be able to find job easily, managing your online reputation and can also get freelancing projects and can earn from home.
here are a number of different PPC tools you can use for optimization and management. We’ll go over a few of them below, along with how you can use them. Your first step should be to set up an account on Google AdWords, as well as Bing Ads if you want a second option. You’ll also want to check out other platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (all three offer paid to advertise). Finally, you may also want some keyword research tools (and most platforms offer these). If you’re looking for somewhere that does everything under one roof (including keyword research), then try HOTH or SEMRush.
In 2020 every business need to be digital, those who are not will disappear permanently. To promote your business & to get more qualified leads all you need is to follow these five important basics besides having just a business website
- Your business must have strong presence in your local area & this is possible only through Local SEO; through this can dominate your niche.
- Claim your free Google My Business page.
- Create a Facebook business page.
- Engage your customer through content & blogging.
- Encourage online reviews on different website.
- Market your product through Social Media and through E-mail marketing.
- Target your customer more precisely & keywords wise through pay-per-click / Google Ads & also Google adwords express.
- Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads—no matter what you’re targeting, your campaign will only be as good as your PPC ads. At its core, PPC advertising is about targeting highly qualified customers at just the right time with just the right message. A poorly written ad can mean lost traffic for your website or landing page—and that’s why it’s crucial to follow best practices in order to ensure high click-through rates and conversion rates. Here are some of our favorite tips for creating better ads in all four of today’s major platforms: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads and Yahoo! Search Marketing. Read on for best practices when creating ads in any one of these platforms specifically.
POPULAR DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES
SEO Training in Delhi
Facebook Marketing Training in Delhi
- ppc training in dwarka
- ppc training in janakpuri
- ppc training in uttam nagar
- ppc training in nawada
- ppc training in nangloi
- ppc training in palam
- ppc training in nangli
- ppc training in matiala
- ppc training in noida
- ppc training in tilak nagar
- ppc training in mehrauli
- ppc training in Maya Puri
- ppc training in Sagarpur
- ppc training in Hari Nagar
- ppc training in Jeevan Park
- ppc training in Tilak Nagar
- ppc training in Vikas Puri
- ppc training in Vikas Nagar
- ppc training in Mohan Garden
- ppc training in Mehrauli
- ppc training in Saket
- ppc training in
- ppc training in Ghitorni
- ppc training in Sultanpur
- ppc training in Sangam Vihar
- ppc training in Green Park
- ppc training in Hauz Khas
- ppc training inLado Sarai
- ppc training in Kalkaji
- ppc training in Nehru Place